We offer two menus at this time. Both contain as its fundamental ingredient HTTP 1.1 protocol. One is an echo server, wich you can use as a mirror of your GET or POST requests, to debug what is being sent.
The other is a basic HTTP client capable to do HEAD, TRACE and GET requests to remote servers, and print very useful details about its response.
These are the HTTP headers sent by your browser (from IP address: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206):
- Host: igjav.users.sourceforge.net
- Connection: close
- Accept-Encoding: x-gzip, gzip, deflate
- User-Agent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
- Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
- X-Forwarded-For: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
- X-Remote-Addr: 22.214.171.124
- X-Forwarded-Proto: http